Let’s talk about about gratitude.
As entrepreneurs/moms/humans, we can get a bit, well, consumed, by life. There’s so much going on, it can be hard to break away and realize all we have to be thankful for… but making that time can be a total game-changer for your perspective, attitude, and overall joy!
Gratitude is one of the MOST important parts of my day. Each day, I try to write down at least 5 things I’m grateful for (big or small, it doesn’t matter!). And today, I want to share my list with YOU!
Right now, I’m grateful for…
- This growing baby boy that will arrive as my Christmas present this December!
- The unparalleled support from my family.
- The Dream Team, who have become not just my team members but my closest friends and family.
- Incredible mentors and mastermind sisters who are willing to tell me the “tough stuff” and who hold me accountable.
- My amazing clients and customers. Hearing their success stories is what lights me up the most — knowing that they are creating lasting impact, influence, and income and are able to reach and serve their ideal clients.
Okay, YOUR turn! I want to hear what you’re grateful for! Post your list of 5 things on Instagram and tag me @rachelrmcmichael so I can see them! I’ll even share a few on my Instagram Stories :).
Remember, it can be something super small (like the Pumpkin Spice Latte you had this morning) — the goal is just to get those gratitude vibes going!