rachel mcmichael:Day 4: The Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Your Online Business - How To Work with The Kids at Home
This week, we’re doing something different. We’re cancelling our regularly scheduled programming to bring you an impactful, important series all about the Coronavirus and your online business.
On Monday's episode, we teed up the week and shared our response at McMichael Consulting LLC. I explained my heart behind this series and how the goal this week is to bring you along on this journey with us.
On Tuesday, we heard from Stacy Tuschl and Mel Abraham all about how to recession-proof your business.
Yesterday, we heard from six industry leaders who shared what they’re doing in their businesses, how they’re changing up their message, how they are supporting their customers, and how they’re deciding when to promote and sell again.
And on today’s episode I’ve invited a few of my good friends to talk about how they’re doing it all — working with the kiddos at home, maintaining the peace during this season of social distancing, and still serving their clients in new and unique ways.
Each day, in this five-part mini-series we will continue to answer your questions — questions like:
- What do we do?
- How do we move forward?
- What steps do we take as online business owners?
- Is it ok to sell our products and services right now?
We’re interviewing leading experts in our industry to talk through how they’re responding and to get their best tips, strategies, and practices to recession-proof our businesses, protect our health, serve our families, and maintain financial peace.
My commitment to you is this: The Business with Impact Podcast will continue to be your go-to FREE resource for all things business and strategy, and The Business with Impact Society will continue to be the BEST place on the internet to get the training and support you need to build a CONSISTENT and PROFITABLE business, without sacrificing your family, your free time, or your sanity.
Friend, we are in this together and we will move forward with a strategy, a plan, and we will stay strong together.
We already know that when women support women, we all thrive — and I am committed to bringing up the most up-to-date, relevant, timely business strategy so you can continue to make a big impact in your corner of the internet….
On today’s episode I’ve invited a few of my good friends to talk about how they’re doing it all — working with the kiddos at home, maintaining the peace during this season of social distancing, and still serving their clients in new and unique ways.
You'll hear from:
- Vanessa Wilde a home-schooling, business-owning, super-mom who will give you practical tips and strategies that are refreshingly easy to implement and totally possible for you!
- Allison Hardy who helps mompreneurs create thriving six-figure businesses on their terms. And the advice that Allison’s going to share with us today isn’t just going to help you help you with the kids while you’re social distancing – but is something that, when practiced, will continue strengthen your relationships and your marriage for years to come.
- Kristen Van Horn is a former teacher and mom of two who runs two thriving online businesses and today, she's reminding us of something that so many of us forget when we’re trying to do it all.
- Kelli Tobin who also successfully runs two businesses while working from home with two kiddos. Kelly's going to share how it’s not just about the calendar, but how we communicate that really helps us navigate these big transitions for our kids and our families.
- Karin Ulik who is a leading expert in helping teens discover what their next-steps should be. Today, she’s sharing a practical exercise you can do with your family to slow down and create meaningful connections as you spend more time together in the coming weeks.
- Natalie Eskew has one of the fullest “plates” of anyone I know — she wears lots of business “hats” while working from home with her two girls, and today she’s gifting you with her top four tips to get it all done while keeping her priorities in focus!
- Paige Killian is a professional organizer and motivational speaker who helps moms and kids get (and stay) organized using her 3E philosophy. Get ready to get inspired as Paige shares her top tips and ideas for using this time of social distancing wisely!
This week, we're continuing to provide you with the BEST resources on what to do in the coming weeks (with a 5-part series this week on The Business with Impact Podcast):
Each day, we’ll cover a variety of topics related to the COVID-19 in the areas of:
- Online Business
- Your Home & Family
- Your Finances
- Maintaining Your Health
If you need more personal attention on your business — you’re ready to stop spinning your wheels and start generating more leads, making more sales, and creating a bigger impact, you’re ready to link arms with a community that cares, or you need answers to your unique business questions – for a limited time we’ve opened up the doors to The Business with Impact Society to allow you to get the direct you need, the community you crave, and the support that will help you thrive.
When you join, make sure to submit your question for this week’s Q&A because now, more than ever, we want to help you serve the clients who need you most!
Make sure to head over to rachelmcmichael.com/society for all the details.
Have you heard about the FREE resources page on our website? We've compiled TONS of discounts, offers, and free resources from online business owners who are doing their part in bringing the best deals and services to you during this uncharted season we’re navigating through together! Check it out here: rachelmcmichael.com/resources
Are you subscribed to the Business With Impact podcast on iTunes? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss a single content-rich episode.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
And if you enjoyed today’s episode, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. iTunes reviews get the message out about this podcast, and I love hearing your feedback! All you have to do is click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you loved about today’s episode.
You can also take a screenshot and post it to your Instagram Stories with your biggest takeaways and tag me, @rachelrmcmichael!
I’m so grateful for you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Binge-Worthy Series: https://rachelmcmichael.com/binge
- The Business With Impact Society: rachelmcmichael.com/society
- The Business With Impact Podcast: rachelmcmichael.com/podcast
- Our FREE Resources page: rachelmcmichael.com/resources
- The CDC Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/share-facts.html
- Follow Rachel on Instagram: @rachelrmcmichael
Other ways to enjoy this episode: