The Year-Long Business Mentorship is the perfect next-step for any of my program graduates.
What can you expect from my Year-Long Business Mentorship?
- One face-to-face 45-minute video strategy meeting each month. During this call, we will discuss your individual goals and targets, work through your challenges, track your progress, and answer questions that specifically relate to your niche.
- One email per week to answer your most pressing strategy questions. Get practical information that you can implement immediately.
- Monthly focuses in areas such as website development, early stage offers, list building, sales, productivity, social media marketing, business planning, income reporting, taxes, and much more.
- Clear action items and deliverables throughout the program.
- Printables and templates that you can continue to use.
- Accountability and a supportive approach from me, your business coach.
The Year-Long Business Mentorship includes a $297 month-to-month investment.
Please sign up below for auto billing on the first of the month. You may opt out at any time.
It is my pleasure to work with you and I truly look forward to helping you take your business to the next level!
"Before working with Rachel I was incredibly stressed and overwhelmed with all of the projects and ideas I had in mind to grow and build my business. As a mother to two young children I only have a few hours each day to get things done, but knowing where to start and focus my time was difficult to figure out. With Rachel's help I've been able to use my time efficiently to get the tasks done in the order that will move my business forward. My time management has gotten better and those ideas have now been turned into action. I love the accountability Rachel gives as well as her follow through with weekly action plans. Without her help, I have no doubt that I would still be feeling stressed and be lacking in implementing my ideas. She's given me great direction in my business that is worth far more than the money spent for her time. So grateful and highly recommend her Business Mentorship Program!"
- P. Jeanne